I’m not gonna lie, these jalapeño rings are probably my most favorite thing I’ve made. And I know I say that a lot, but this time I REALLY mean it!
After you makes these, you will have dreams about them. They are insane! I like to dip them in a garlic aioli if I’m not using them to top off a burger!
- •3 jalapeños, sliced (do not scoop out the middle)
- •1 egg, beaten
- •1/2 cup almond flour
- •2 tsp of: paprika, garlic powder, onion powder
- •1 tsp of: salt and cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° and drizzle oil on a baking sheet.
- Mix almond flour and seasonings in a bowl, and whisk an egg into another bowl.
- Take your jalapeño slices and dip into the egg, then into the almond flour.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 min. Flip and bake another 5 or until golden brown
These are quite spicy, but addicting! I like to dip in a homemade aioli.
Here’s my recipe for aioli
LEMON GARLIC AIOLI
What you need:
•1/4 cup Tessemaes lemon garlic marinade
What to do:
•Crack an egg into a jar. Slowly add tessemaes garlic marinade while whisking until it becomes thick