Lately I’ve been diggin’ making Thai food at home. The Thai flavors pretty much have all that’s good in life and I’m kicking myself now for never really giving it a chance in the past.
The great thing about this marinade is that it would go good over pretty much anything and can even be used as a dressing for a salad! This marinade is bomb.com (do people still say that?) on shrimp over cauli rice. Like super bomb. If you make it, I’d love to hear if you put it ova pork like me, or if you went crazy and used it on something totally unexpected!
- 1 red chili, finely diced (OMIT if you don't like spicy)
- 1 inch fresh ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbl cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbl oil
- 1-2 lbs pork loin
- Preheat oven to 450.
- While preheating, in a small bowl take all ingredients except oil and mix together.
- Slowly stir in oil until well combined.
- Take your pork loin and put into a baking dish. Rub the marinade all over the pork.
- Turn oven down to 325 and place pork loin into oven and bake for about 1 hr 30 min or until temp reaches 155 degrees. Take out and let sit for 5-10 min.
Sometimes I like to slice open the middle and rub some of the marinade inside the pork. You could also use a meat syringe to do the same thing.