I have a soft spot for cabbage soup. Well, actually, all soup. But, what I really love about this soup is that is hearty, my kids luurrvvveee it, its oh so good for you and you can make A LOT for cheap!
- 1/2 head of green and red cabbage, leaves torn
- 1 32 oz bottle of veggie juice (I like R.W. Knudsen)
- Basket of sliced mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 cups water
- 2 14.5 oz cans of diced tomatoes
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 tbs 'Everyday Seasoning' (from Trader Joes)
- Toss everything into a soup pot.
- Cover and cook on med-low for 30 min or until cabbage is to you liking.
Seriously….how easy is this recipe. I usually triple it (yes triple) and then freeze some for a rainy day. Make it, try it, Love it.