Oh heeyyy beautiful rainbow carrots. What’s that you say….you can’t wait to be roasted then stuffed into my pie hole?!! I knew it!
I love carrots, but roasted carrots, they have my heart. And after you make this, they will have your heart too!!
- •A bundle of carrots
- •2 tbl ghee, melted
- •1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped + more for garnish
- •2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Melt ghee and stir in garlic and rosemary
- Spread carrots onto a baking sheet and brush on melted ghee mixture.
- Cook for 20 min, flip and cook another 10-15 min or until you can poke a fork through easily.
- Top with some salt and fresh rosemary.