I love fall drinks, especially with booze in them! This drink is simple, delicious, and screams fall!!
Make this for Thanksgiving, holiday parties, when you are alone, or even with your kids (just leave out the booze, duh)
- •1 cup apple cider
- •1 pomegranate muddled, or 1/2 c pomegranate juice
- •cinnamon stick for garnish
- •1 tsp ground cinnamon
- •splash of sparkling water
- •OPTIONAL: 1 oz bourbon or spiced rum
- Open pomegranate up and remove all seeds. Muddle the seeds until you get juice then strain so that you don’t get what’s left of the seeds. (You can use pomegranate juice instead if you don’t have a pomegranate handy)
- Pour juice into a shaker with cinnamon stick and cinnamon. If using alcohol pour that in also.
- Top with sparkling water.
Whole30: yes (omit alcohol)
Paleo: yes (omit alcohol)