BREAKFAST STUFFED MUSHROOM
- -1 portobello mushroom, stem removed and cleaned
- -1 egg
- -A few spinach leaves
- -1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- -Salt and Pepper
- -OPTIONAL: bacon crumbles
- In a zip lock bag marinate your mushroom in balsamic.
- While marinating, turn your broiler on.
- In a small baking dish or on a cookie sheet place mushroom on and stick under broiler for 3 min on one side then flip and broil another 3.
- Turn oven to 375°. Remove and place your spinach into the mushroom and crack your egg into mushroom too.
- Put back into oven and cook for 15 min or until egg is to your liking.
- Top with parsley, salt, pepper, and bacon crumbles if using.