I’m always looking for new things to stuff. Food related things of course. 😉
These stuffed tomatoes do not disappoint! And my kids love them, so that’s always a plus. If you aren’t a fan of tuna, make a chicken salad and stuff it into there.
My children each have 1 and we ended up just picking it up and eating it like a apple.
- -4 plump tomatoes
- -1 can tuna
- -drizzle of oil
- -1 small spring onion, diced
- -1/2 avocado, mashed
- -squeeze of lime juice
- -salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400°.
- While preheating, take your tomato and cut off the top. Carefully clean out. (I used a melon baller). Also slice off a little of the bottom so it sits up straight.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Scoop tuna mixture into tomato and drizzle with oil.
- Place in small baking dish and cook for about 15 min or until tomatoes are soft and roasted.