Back when I was guest blogging for @whole30recipes on Instagram, I made these bomb diggity Turkey Buffalo Sliders, and I’m FINALLY getting around to posting them on here. You’re welcome.
These aren’t your everyday sliders, these are buffalo sliders, not cause I used buffalo meat (although that would have been awww-sommee) but because I mixed it with wing sauce. Yup, wing sauce and my husband and kids would have eaten all of them had I not begged them to save me one! I wish I was joking.
I love changing up the flavors in sliders. They are just so versatile! And not to mention great for sports parties or any party for that matter! Sometimes the simplest ingredients make for the best meals. #amiright If you need to tone down the spice, drizzle the top with a little ranch dressing. Droooooool.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 tbl oil or ghee
- 2 bell peppers, cut into quarters, grilled
- 1/4 c wing sauce + 1 tbl (Tessemaes is great)
- shredded cabbage mix
- Optional: guacamole, fresh parsley
- In a bowl mix ground turkey and wing sauce together.
- Heat up a grill pan or skillet with a little oil or ghee.
- Form ground turkey into mini patties and place on grill. Cook for 3-5 minutes, then flip and cook another 3-5 minutes
- Repeat until turkey patties are done and set aside.
- On same grill, add a little more oil and place quartered bell peppers on it until they get charred a little, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Take your shredded cabbage mix and add 1 tablespoon of wing sauce and stir to combine.
- Place your pepper on a plate, add your patty, then top with shredded cabbage and fresh parsley
Tell me, are you a slider lover or would you rather have a big juicy hamburger??