You guys, this is THE BEST dip I have ever made. Paleo and Whole30 friendly, you seriously wouldn’t even know there wasn’t gooey cheese slopped over the top. (Well maybe you would, but you won’t be disappointed that its not in there)!
I’m gonna get right down to business so you can make it. I won’t judge if you lick the bowl clean.
CREAMY ARTICHOKE AND KALE DIP
- -6 pieces Dino kale, stems removed and leaves broken into pieces.
- -1 clove garlic, minced
- -1 can artichoke quarters packed in water, sliced (set a couple pieces aside for the cream)
- -1 tbl avocado oil
- -1 tsp garlic powder
- -1 avocado
- -juice of 1/2 lemon
- -Heat oil in skillet. Add kale and sauté until wilted stirring occasionally to avoid burning.
- -Add minced garlic and sliced artichoke quarters and mix until heated through.
- -Remove from heat and place in a bowl.
- AVOCADO PURÉE
- -Take avocado and place in blender (I use the magic bullet)
- -Add 2 artichoke pieces, garlic powder, and lemon juice.
- -Add 2 tbl water and purée until creamy.
- -Pour over kale and artichokes and mix.
Serve with veggies, or if you’re not whole30 or paleo serve it over baguette.
**My kids devour this. It would be awesome over fish or chicken. In fact that’s probably gonna happen tonight 🙂